To access your email, please select an option below:
Follow these steps:
1. Open a new window in your browser.
2. In the address bar, type mail.<your domain name>.<your domain extension>
For example, if your domain is janesbagels and your domain extension is .com, you should type mail.janesbagels.com in the address bar.
3. On the login page that appears, enter your mailbox name and password.
4. Click the Log In button.
You have accessed your email through your internet browser window. Make sure you bookmark this page for easy access to your Email—just add the address to your Favorites in your browser.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click here to go to your Account Manager login page.
2. Enter your login credentials.
3. Click the Log In button.
4. On the left side of the Account Manager page, click Email.
5. On the email page, go to the Current Email Boxes and find the email box you want to access.
6. Click the WEBMAIL LOGIN button.
7. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password.
8. Click the Log In button.
For more instructions on how to set up your email account in an email client, refer to the articles below: