Important: This is article applies to Network Solutions® customers only
Select the option below:
Follow the steps below to learn how to merge accounts:
- Click here to sign into your account.
- Enter your Register.com Account Manager username and password.
Note: This is for your Network Solutions Account Manager, not your mailbox.
- Click the icon that displays your name in the upper right-hand corner of the Account Manager.
Note: Customers with a single account will see Users and Roles under My Account, while customers with multiple accounts will see Accounts and Users instead of Users and Roles.
- In your case, you should see Accounts and Users.
- After clicking Accounts and Users, click on Merge Accounts as highlighted in the image below.
You will now be able to select the two accounts you want to merge.
Note: You can only merge two accounts at a time. To merge more than two accounts, you must first merge two, then repeat the process with any remaining accounts.
- Select the account you wish to keep, then click Continue.
- Select the account you wish to merge, then click Continue.
- Agree to service agreements by checking the box.
- Click Merge.
Important: Once completed, the merge can’t be reversed and all billing information and products and services will be moved to the account you selected to keep. Accepting these changes will also put your domain(s) on a 60-day transfer lock. Any User Roles associated with the merged account will be deleted.