There could be several reasons why you aren't receiving your Email messages. Please review the following situations to see if one applies to you:
Did you just move your domain name to Network Solutions® or register a new domain name?
If so, it will take approximately 12-36 hours for the domain name information to propagate to servers worldwide. Once that process is complete you will be able to access your email messages.
Did you complete the set up of your mailbox by assigning both a mailbox name and password?
If not, any Email messages sent to you would not be recognized by the Network Solutions® servers or your mailbox. To complete the setup review the article on How Do I Set Up My Email Mailboxes?
Did you exceed your mailbox storage allocation?
If so, Email messages sent to your mailbox will bounce back to the sender. To first confirm if you've exceeded your allocation, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Webmail
2. Click on the Inbox button in the left navigation bar
3. Your total mailbox storage Quota and how much you have currently Used is displayed in the top right-hand of your screen
4. If you confirm that you are in fact over your mailbox storage allocation, there are two ways to resolve:
5. Delete all unnecessary Emails of an Email folder. By default, the Emails are moved to the Trash folder. Permanently delete Emails from the trash. You can also permanently delete all Emails from the trash by emptying the trash.
In the folder view, select the folder which Emails you want to delete.
You have the following options:
a. Click on ALL above the list. Select Delete all messages.
b. Click the Actions icon next to the folder name. Click on the Delete all messages button.
6. POP your Email messages to your local computer
Did you set up any Email filters?
If so, you may have received Email messages, but they are being redirected according to filter conditions. To confirm this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Webmail
2. Click on the Configuration button in the left navigation bar
3. In the list of Options, click on the Custom Filters button
4. Review each of your filters to make sure your Email messages are being redirected correctly
Did you forget to renew your domain name and / mailbox?
If so, your services may have expired. To confirm this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Account Manager.
2. In your homepage, scroll down and check under Action Required if your domain has expired.
3. If the domain name and / or mailbox have expired, click on Renew.
4. You will then be taken to the Renewal Center. For further instructions on how to renew your services, click here.
Has your account been suspended?
If so, it is possible that payment for your mailbox is past due. To confirm this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Account Manager
2. If you have expired services and/or services that are scheduled to expire within the next 30 days, you will see an Important Account Information alert
3. Click on the Renew link in the alert to see a listing of all services which have expired or are scheduled to expire within the next 30 days.
4. For further instructions on how to renew your services, click here.