Important: This article only applies to customers who have purchased DIY- Website Builder after January 2020.
My Sites section of dashboard represents currently created projects and published websites.
- Project- website prototype created out of a template that can be edited and published later
- Site- published to a certain domain project
If a project has an icon--it means that it's published. You can go to the website by clicking on the icon and the site will be opened in new tab.
To enter the editor mode, you need to hover project card and click the Edit button.
All projects have a set of actions. Based on publish status of project available options may vary.
Unpublished project options contain:
- Publish- opens a popup with domain selection and publish confirmation
- Rename- opens a Site Name popup to rename the project
- Duplicate- duplicates the selected project. Duplicated project will be unpublished by default.
- Delete- deleting the project
Published site will not contain Delete option that will become available only after you unpublish it.
Note: Deleting site means moving the site to deleted list If site will not be restored during 5 days--it will be deleted permanently.
If account contains more sites than permitted by your plan--all additional projects will be displayed below the line "You've reached your sites limit. Upgrade your plan or purchase additional sites amount."
Sites can be sorted by:
- Recent (by update date)
- A-Z--alphabetical order
Restoring Deleted Project
- Go to deleted sites section
- Find your project to restore
- Hover the project card
- Click Restore
- If your plan allows you to add one more project, it will be available for editing.