Log into Your Network Solutions’ Account Manager
You are able to access your Microsoft Office 365 product through your Network Solutions’ Account Manager:
- 1. Click here to access the Network Solutions’ Account Manager.
The Login page appears:
- 2. In the fields, enter your credentials for User ID and Password. Then click the Login button.
- 3. In the Account Manager, click Microsoft Office 365.
You can assign and un-assign administrator rights from within the account manager.
Assign administrator rights:
- 1. Select the subscription with the user you want to manage.
- 2. In the list of "User Accounts", click the "Edit" drop down to the right of the username you wish to edit and select "Make an Admin".
- 3. Click "Continue" to confirm.
- 4. Once confirmed, the Admin column will state "Yes" next to the username you have assigned administrator rights to.
Un-assign administrator rights:
- 1. To un-assign administrator rights, click the "Edit" drop down to the right of the username you wish to edit and select "Remove as Admin".
- 2. The Admin column will state “No” next to the username after the administrator rights have been removed.