Important: This article applies to Register.com® customers only.
In order to purchase a new hosting service, please do the following:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Hover over Hosting & SSL.
- 3. Click Compare Hosting Packages.
- 4. Select the term for your new hosting service, click Add to Cart.
- 5. If you do not have a domain for this hosting package already, type the domain you would like to purchase in the “Register a New Domain” text field.
If you already have a domain that you would like to use, type the domain in the “Use an Existing Domain” field.
- 6. Choose your service term from the dropdown, then click Checkout.
- 7. You will be prompted to add additional items to your account. If you would like to purchase the item, click Continue. Otherwise, click No Thanks, Continue.
- 8. Enter your payment information, then click Place Your Order.
The service will then be added to your account.