Important: This article applies to Register.com® customers only.
In order to purchase a new hosting service, please do the following:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Hover over Hosting & SSL in the top navigation bar and click Compare Web Hosting Packages.
- 3. Click Add to Cart under the hosting package you’d like to purchase.
- 4. You will then be asked to choose a domain to add to the package, you can choose from the dropdown for a domain that’s already in your account and then click Continue, or search for a new domain using the search box.
- 5. Select the term for your new hosting service using the dropdown, then click Add to Cart.
- 6. Click the blue link that says Choose a domain for this product and select a domain name currently in your account, then click Okay.
- 7. Select the terms for the services in your cart, and then click Proceed to Checkout.
- 8. Select the payment method you wish to use, and click Submit Order.
The service will then be added to your account.