You can access your email through one of the following ways:
• Logging into your Register.com Account Manager
• Entering Your Domain-Based Address into Your Favorite Browser
Log into Your Register.com Account Manager
If you are an Email account administrator, you are able to access email through your Register.com Account Manager:
- 1. Login to the Account Manager.
The Login page appears:
- 2. In the fields, enter your credentials for User ID and Password. Then click the Login button.
- 3. In the Account Manager, click “My Email”.
- 4. On the Email page, scroll down. Under Current Email Boxes, find your email box that you want to access.
- 5. Click the Webmail Login button.
- 6. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
You have accessed your email through the Register.com Account Manager.
Enter Your Domain-Based Address into Your Favorite Browser
Instead of logging into the Account Manager each time to check your Webmail, you can simply:
- 1. Open a new window with your favorite internet browser.
- 2. In the address bar, type:
mail .< your domain names gets entered here > .< your domain extension >
For example, if you own the domain name of janesbagels and your domain extension is com, then in the internet address bar, you would enter:
- 3. On the webmail login page that appears, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
You have accessed your email through your internet browser window.
Note: For easy access to Webmail, make sure you bookmark this page—just add the address to your Favorites in your browser.