You can access your email through one of the following ways:
• From Your Register.com Account Manager
• Entering Your Domain-Based Address into Your Favorite Browser
If you are an Email account administrator, you are able to access email through your Register.com Account Manager:
The Login page appears:
2. In the fields, enter your credentials for User ID and Password. Then click the Login button.
3. In the Account Manager, click “My Email”.
4. On the Email page, scroll down. Under Current Email Boxes, find your email box that you want to access.
5. Click the Webmail Login button.
6. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
You have accessed your email through the Register.com Account Manager.
Instead of logging into the Account Manager each time to check your Webmail, you can simply:
2. In the address bar, type:
mail .< your domain names gets entered here > .< your domain extension >
For example, if you own the domain name of janesbagels and your domain extension is com, then in the internet address bar, you would enter:
You have accessed your email through your internet browser window.
Note: For easy access to Webmail, make sure you bookmark this page—just add the address to your Favorites in your browser.