Important: This article applies to Register.com® customers only.
Safe Renew helps protect you from losing your domain name registration. If your domain name registration is set to Safe Renew, your account will be automatically charged approximately thirty (30) days prior to the end of your term period
If Safe Renew is not set up in your account, you will need to renew your domain name registration through the Account Manager.
Follow these instructions to renew your domain through the Account Manager:
2. Click the Renewal Center link in the top menu.
3. Select the domain names and any other products and services that you would like to renew. Click the Renew button.
If you are prompted to agree to renewing bundled products, click Agree & Continue.
4. You may be prompted to add additional products to your renewal order.
- Using the check boxes and drop-down menus, select any additional options and services you want to add, then click the Continue button. Depending on your selections, you may be taken to a second panel for additional options.
- When completed, click the Continue button.
6. Select your payment method and provide the requested information.
7. Click the link to read the Register.com Service Agreement, then select the check box and click the I agree to the Service Agreement - Continue button.
Your selected products and services have been renewed.