Important: This article applies to Register.com® customers only.
Safe Renew helps protect you from losing your domain name registration. If your domain name registration is set to Safe Renew, your account will be automatically charged at the end of your term period.
If Safe Renew is not set up in your account, you will need to renew your domain name registration through the Account Manager.
Follow these instructions to renew your domain through the Account Manager:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Click the See all of my expiring services link in the top Expiring Services menu.
- 3. Select the domain names and any other products and services that you would like to renew. Click the Renew selected button.
- 4. Select your desired term for the products and services you would like to purchase, then click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- 5. You may be prompted to add additional products to your renewal order. Use the check boxes select any additional services you to add and then click the Continue button. Depending on your selections, you may be taken to a second panel for additional options.
- 6. Select your payment method and click the Submit Order button.
Your selected products and services have been renewed.