Our Megamail email platform can set up a mailbox to automatically forward all messages recieved to five different email addresses. This us useful if:
- You want to use one mailbox to receive correspondence and have multiple users able to receive these messages or
- You wish to send email to another email box as an archive or back up.
Follow these instructions on how to set up email forwarding:
- 1. Log into Webmail by visiting mail.yourdomainname.ext. Enter your username and password for your mailbox, and then click the Login button.
Note: Substitute your actual domain for your yourdomainname.ext. For your example, mail.webmailsupport.com.
- 2. In the upper right corner of your Webmail application, click the Gear button. Then click Settings.
- 3. Click My Account and click on the Forwarding.
- 4. Once toggled on you can add the mailbox you wish to forward mail to and if you want to keep a copy in the mailbox select Save local copy. You have enabled email forwarding for your mailbox.