Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
- 1.Go to https://www.networksolutions.com, then click the Manage Account button.
- 2.Enter the User ID and password you created during your Web hosting purchase.
- 3.Click My WordPress Packages to get to the Package Details page.
Note – If you have more than 1 hosting package, you will need to select the package you’d like to manage by clicking the MANAGE button on the right side of the page.
- 4.Under the Configurations section, click SFTP Account Manager.
- On this page, you will be able to edit existing FTP accounts, or create a new FTP account. You will be able to retrieve the host address from this page the port for SFTP is 22.