1. What time of day do Drip Campaign Emails get sent out?
Drip campaigns start sending at 8:30 am EST
2. Can I send multiple emails and texts in a day as part of a drip campaign?
No, only one email and one SMS message can be sent per day. If more than 1 SMS or emails are scheduled, one will be sent of each, and then the others will be queued until next week.
3. Can I apply a group of leads to drip campaigns by tag? For example: open house
No. Currently you cannot assign bulk actions to a selection of leads like this.
4. What happens if I delete a drip campaign and there are leads still in the campaign? Will they continue along the series?
Those leads would be removed from the campaign. The lead does still show that the drip campaign is there though in case they want to switch the user to a new campaign.
5. How do the automatic drip campaign triggers work?
The triggers are set up based on the page the user registers on. If they register on a listing for sale, they'll go on the Buyer campaign. If they register on a listing for rent, they'll go on the Renter campaign. If they register on the seller squeeze page, they'll go on the Seller campaign.
6. What actions will pause, or suspend a drip campaign series?
Manually pausing the campaign through the portal.
Having a lead respond by email or text to a drip campaign message they receive.
In both of these instances, the campaign will be paused and we'll send out a notification to the agent that it's been paused.
7. Will a drip campaign pause if I manually call or email a lead?
No. A drip campaign will only pause as a result of the client texting or emailing in reply to a drip campaign message they receive.
8. Can I preview a Community drip campaign before importing it to my list?
No. Currently you must import the campaign first to view the messages.
9. Can I add a lead to multiple drip campaigns?
Each client is only eligible to receive one drip campaign at a time. If you're interested in multiple campaigns, you can simply create one larger campaign that houses both of your desired message campaigns.
10. What happens to future emails/texts that are scheduled to send if I edit an email/text in the campaign?
Those changes will be reflected in future messages that are part of the campaign.