Click here to watch the full video tutorial.
- Go to your TORCHx website link provided and open your temporary site.
- On the left you can see your ABOUT [NAME] tab that will show how your profile currently looks.
- To edit this page, you can select Login on the right.
- Enter your username and password provided.
- The Login will then change to your name.
- Click your name and then select Admin Backend.
- On the left you will see the Vertical Navigation bar. This bar helps you navigate the website backend.
- Click on the My Account icon
- Then the My Profile tab.
Adding a Profile Image
- The first section shown allows you to choose an image of you to display on your profile.
- Note: “Oops! Something went wrong during the upload.” will display.
- To resolve this, simply click please try again in the blue button and you can then upload your picture.
- Click on Choose a local file in the blue button, and then navigate to where on your device the image you want to use is stored.
Adding My Contact Information
- Scroll down and look at Contact information.
- You can also add an MLS ID and social media pages in here as well.
- Below this, you can enter your Zillow reviews screen name to import Zillow reviews.
- You can find your Zillow reviews screen name in your professional information section in Zillow.
- You can also select a phone carrier and the Welcome New Leads SMS which is set to yes to send a text to a new lead when they register.
- You can also toggle to No if you would rather do this yourself.
- Under this, you can select your time zone and your SMS availability.
- This will set it up to ensure you do not receive text messages at certain times such as 2 AM.
- The defaults are set to normal business hours.
Adding My Signature
- Scroll down to Agent Signature which is added to any email sent from the system.
- It is recommended to enter at least your name and email in this area.
- It is double spaced by default, but you can change this to single spaced by using the format dropdown above.
- Highlight all the text, and then select the drop down above that says Normal.
- Then you will select and scroll to the bottom of the dropdown menu and select Normal (DIV).