Click here to watch the full video tutorial.
To view all of the leads, login to the TORCHx backend.
Under Lead Information/Verifications, you will see the following:
- Leads Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Green Check Marks – Means it is a good Lead
- Red X – Not good Information
- Grey Check - Means it is not a good phone number at this time
Below there are three tabs:
- 1. Buying – Lets you know if the lead is a buyer or a seller
- 2. Unknown – Tells you the referral source. If they do not click on a selection it will show unknown.
- 3. Serv19.torchx19.com – Once you activate it will show where you found your site.
To the left in the Lead Information/Verifications, there are four boxes:
- 1. Circle – If this circle turns Green, that means a lead is on your site right now
- 2. Communication Icons – Logged a successful call or a lead responded to a text or email they received
- 3. Push Pin – If you click this, it will turn purple. TORCHx will place it on a separate view that is saved for you will the purple corresponding tab (Pinned Leads)
- 4. Green Eyeball – This is what you will click on to hide a lead. It helps in cases where the lead has provided you bad information. The lead will not get deleted- you can go back to view all active and deleted leads by clicking at the top Show All.