Click here to watch the full video tutorial.
- Go to the Vertical Navigation bar on the left.
- Click Leads.
- Click Leads Dashboard.
- Under Email Stats on the Leads Dashboard, if there is a Blue Drop this means there is a lead automatically on the campaign.
- To remove the lead, click the Blue Drop and select the option No Drip Campaign.
- Then click Save.
- The Blue Drop will turn grey.
- To add a lead to the Campaign, click the Blue Drop.
- Select the Campaign in the drop down list (Example: TorchX – Standard Buyer Campaign).
- Click Save.
- Then the Blue Drop will appear which means the Campaign is set.