Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
To transfer a domain name to another Registrar, you must initiate the process at your new Registrar and they will ask you for an authorization code that is supplied by your current Registrar.
Here is how you find your authorization code:
- 1. Click here to log into your Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. Click the Domains tile. Notice that when you hover over the tile, the instructional text appears:
- 3. In your Domains list, click the appropriate domain.
- 4. On the Domains Overview page, click the Get Authorization Code link.
- 5. The Authorization Code pop-up window appears:
- You have located the authorization code for your domain.