Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
If any of your domains are in suspended status, you can move them to active status by following the steps below.
- 1. Click here to log into your Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. Click the Domains tile. Notice that when you hover over the tile, the instructional text appears:
- 3. To move your domain from Suspended to Active status, either:
- Click the Suspended link in the message that appears at the top of the page.
- In your Domains list, review which domains are in Suspended status. Then click the Verify Domains link in the message at the top of the page.
- 4. On the Domain Overview page, click the Verify Domain link at the top of the page:
- 4. In the Domains Verification panel, click the Resend Verification Mail.
- 5. Follow the instructions in the Verification Email sent to you.
- Your domain will be moved to Active status once you have followed the steps in the email.