Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
Whether you're new to Facebook or if you have an existing account, we'll help you sign in and create your Facebook Business Page. Click the following link that matches your Facebook status:
If you do not have a personal Facebook profile, you can create one for free by following these easy steps:
- 1. Go to Facebook.com.
- 2. Complete the following information and then click Sign Up:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email or Mobile Number
- Re-enter Email (If Applicable)
- New Password
- Birthday (Month, Day, Year)
If you already have a personal Facebook profile, please follow the steps below to successfully create your Facebook Business Page.
- 1. Click here to sign into your Facebook account.
- 2. While logged into Facebook, click the + icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select Page from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Under Business or Brand, click Get Started.
- 4. Enter the Page Name, select the applicable Category from the drop-down menu, and add a Description. Be sure to complete all the required fields and click Create Page.
- 5. Complete the guided steps to Upload a Profile Picture and Upload a Cover Photo or Skip these steps and edit or replace your images at a later time.
- 6. Anytime you are logged into your personal Facebook profile, you can access your Page by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner and selecting it from the Your Pages section.
- Congratulations, your Facebook Business Page is now created.
After following these steps, you are now ready to make Web.com an admin of your Facebook Business Page.
Contacting Customer Support
Do you have a general question about your Local Business Listings or Facebook service?
Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-757-6861 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET.