Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
If you already have a Facebook Business Page, Web.com will use it as part of your Local Business Listings service.
Granting Web.Com Access to Your Facebook Business Page
If Web.com or Web.com Local Business Listings requests access to your Facebook Business Page, then please follow these steps to accept the request:
- 1. Click here to sign into your Facebook account.
- 2. Go to Notifications and click the admin request.
- 3. If you are unable to locate Web.com's admin request, then please visit your Facebook Business Page and click Settings, then click Page Roles.
- 4. In the Pending Partner Requests section, click the Respond to Request button.
- 4. Click Give Web.com (or Web.com Local Business Listings) access to my Page.
- 5. Click the Approve Request button.
- 6. Click Submit, then click Save.
- You have made Web.com an admin of your Facebook Business Page.
Contacting Customer Support
Do you have a general question about your Local Business Listings service?
Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-757-6861 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET.