Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
If your domain is not set for automatic renewal, you can renew it by following which steps correspond to your domain's expiry date:
- 1. Click here to log into your Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. Click the Domains tile. Notice that when you hover over the tile, the instructional text appears:
- 3. In your Domains list, click the Auto-Renew flag to turn on automatic renewal.
- By turning on automatic renewal, your domain will be renewed on its own, as long as your payment method is up to date!
If your domain is 60 days or less from expiry, you will need to contact our customer service team to renew your domain.