Domains that are newly registered or that have recently had the Registrant contact email address updated must be verified. The verification process is regulated by the ICANN rules and regulations to ensure the changes are being made by the rightful owner of the domain.
To complete the verification process for your domain, please follow these steps:
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. Click the Domains tile. Notice that when you hover over the tile, the instructional text appears:
- 3. In your Domains list, review which domains are in Pending Verification status.
- 4. To verify your domain, either:
- Click the Verify Domains link in the message that appears at the top of the page.
- Or, from the Domains list, click the domain name. Then click the Verify Domains link in the message at the top of the page.
- You have successfully verified your domain.