Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
Check your domain any time to review the expiration date. Follow these steps:
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. Click the Domains tile. Notice that when you hover over the tile, the instructional text appears:
- 3. In the Domain Expiration column, check the date listed.
Note: If your domain already has the auto-renew feature turned on, then we will automatically renew your domain 25 days before the expiration date. We will use the same terms and conditions and also your current assigned payment method to renew your domain.
- You have checked when your domain is about to expire.