Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
You can add Privacy, a value-added service for your domain, which protects your personal information on your website.
Follow these steps to set your domain to automatically renew:
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. Click the Domains tile. Notice that when you hover over the tile, the instructional text appears:
- 3. In the Privacy column, click the option to On, next to the domain.
Note: If there is no option for Privacy, then this means that you must first purchase the service for your domain.
- You have turned on the Privacy service for your domain.