Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
Any help that you need to better manage your products, please create and submit a support ticket through the Account Manager.
Here is how your create and submit a ticket:
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. In the main toolbar, click the Support menu. Then select the Online Customer Support option.
- 3. On the Support page, click the Create New Ticket button.
- 4. On the Create New Ticket page, click the drop-down arrow, and select the appropriate product where you need assistance:
- 5. Complete the following required fields.
Enter a title for the ticket, up to 100 characters.
- Describe Your Issue
Write a comment about the ticket.
- 6. Optionally, click the Add file icon to place an attachment with the ticket. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- 7. Click the Submit button.
- You have created and submitted your support ticket.