Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only, who have set up their email box, using the automated process.
Note: This article was created using a MacBook Pro running iOS 10.12. The steps should be the same for all devices running the same version of iOS and should be accurate even for most other versions of iOS.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Apple support.
When you automatically set up your email box, an email profile is added to your device. When you remove that email profile, your email box is also removed.
Here's how to remove an email profile from your Mac device:
- 1. On your computer, navigate to System Preferences, then click the Profiles icon.
- 2. On the User Profiles page, select the Network Solutions iOS Profile.
- 3. Click the - Remove icon.
- 4. Click the Remove button to confirm removal of your email profile.
- You have removed the email profile from your device. The profile is deleted and your email box is removed from the Internet Accounts list.
Note: If you remove the last profile from your Mac, then the Profile icon no longer appears in System Preferences.