Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
You can automatically set up your email box on your Mac device without having to enter any settings.
Here is what you will need to get started:
- Your domain name
- Email address
Here's how to set up your email box on your Mac device:
- 1. In the Safari internet browser, enter the URL in this format: mail.exampledomain.ext/ios.
Note: For example, if your domain name is cutecats.com, then you would enter mail.cutecats.com/ios.
- 2. On the Email Setup Page, enter your email address, then click the Get Started button.
- A file named mail.mobileconfig is downloaded to your PC.
- The mail.mobileconfig file automatically runs and an installation notification appears:
- 3. Click the Continue button.
- 4. Enter the password for the mailbox, then click the Install button.
- Network Solutions iOS Profile page appears:
- Your email setup is now completed. You can configure your email profile under the Profiles menu on your Mac PC.