Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
Note: If you’re experiencing an SSL certificate pop up when accessing your email, please click here for more information including instructions on how to resolve the issue.
Note: Automatic setup of email accounts requires iOS version 9 or later and only supports the Safari internet browser.
You can automatically set up your email box on an iPhone or iPad device without having to enter any settings.
Here is what you will need to get started:
- Your domain name
- Email address
Here's how you set up your email box on your iPhone or iPad device:1. In the Safari internet browser, enter the URL in this format: mail.exampledomain.ext/ios.
Note: For example, if your domain name is cutecats.com, then you would enter mail.cutecats.com/ios.
2. On the Email Setup Page, enter your email address, then tap Get Started. A pop-up message appears:
4. When the message pops up confirming the download, tap Close.
5. Go into your settings and tap Profile Downloaded. You will see this above Airplane Mode.
6. On the Install Profile screen, tap Install.
7. Enter your passcode if prompted then tap Install again.
Note: If your device is locked with a passcode, then enter your passcode.
8. Enter the password for the mailbox, then tap Next.
10. Tap Done..