Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
Note: Automatic setup of email accounts requires iOS version 9 or later and only supports the Safari internet browser.
You can automatically set up your email box on an iPhone or iPad device without having to enter any settings.
Here is what you will need to get started:
- Your domain name
- Email address
Here's how you set up your email box on your iPhone or iPad device:
- 1. In the Safari internet browser, enter the URL in this format: mail.exampledomain.ext/ios.
Note: For example, if your domain name is cutecats.com, then you would enter mail.cutecats.com/ios.
- 2. On the Email Setup Page, enter your email address, then tap Get Started.
- A pop-up message appears:
- 3. Tap Allow.
- The Install Profile screen appears:
- 4. Tap Install.
Note: If your device is locked with a passcode, then enter your passcode.
- 5. Tap Install to confirm.
- 6. Enter the password for the mailbox, then tap Next.
- Once set up has completed, the Profile Installed screen appears:
- 7. Tap Done.
- Your email setup is now completed. Your email account appears in the Mailboxes list in the Mail app on your device.