Important: This is article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
This article will help you get started with any of your WordPress accounts:
- WordPress for a Growing Business
- WordPress for Professionals
- WordPress for Entrepreneurs
Note: After you have purchased WordPress, please log out of your account. It may take 10 to 15 minutes for the order to process.
Please follow the steps below to get started:
1. Log into your Account Manager.
2. Click My WordPress Packages.
3. If you have multiple WordPress packages, then select the one you want to manage.
4. Follow the WordPress Setup Wizard.
- Enter a blog title:
- Create an account:
- Confirm your account:
- Click the Manage WordPress button:
5. Click the Assign/Edit Your Domain button to assign your domain.
6. Click the Assign New button.
7. From the Web Address drop-down arrow, select the domain. From the Directory drop-down arrow, select your blog name.
8. Click the Select button.
9. Confirm your changes were made. Click the Back to Web WordPress Control Panel button to return to the control panel:
10. To log into your WordPress Dashboard, under the Launch WordPress Dashboard area, navigate to your website and click the Go button.
11. On the WordPress login page, enter your username and password—the same credentials you used to set up your account.