This article will help you get started with any of your WordPress accounts:
- WordPress for a Growing Business
- WordPress for Professionals
- WordPress for Entrepreneurs
Please follow the steps below to get started:
1. Log into your Account Manager.
2. On the left side of the page, click WordPress Packages.
3. If you have multiple WordPress packages, click the Manage button beside the package you want to access.
4. Follow the WordPress Setup Wizard.
- Enter a blog title:
- Create an account:
- Confirm your account:
- Click the Manage WordPress button:
5. Click the Assign/Edit Your Domain button to assign your domain.
6. Click the Assign New button.
7. From the Web Address drop-down arrow, select the domain. From the Directory drop-down arrow, select your blog name.
8. Click the Select button.
9. Confirm your changes were made. Click the Back to Web WordPress Control Panel button to return to the control panel:
10. To log into your WordPress Dashboard, under the Launch WordPress Dashboard area, navigate to your website and click the Go button.
11. On the WordPress login page, enter your username and password—the same credentials you used to set up your account.