Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
If you would like to make payments with another credit card, here's how you replace your current credit card on file with another card of your choice:
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, hover over My Account, and then select Payment Methods.
- 3. Click here to learn how to add another credit card to your current account.
- If you have more than one credit card on file, simply click the Manage button next to the card you no longer want to use.
- 4. On the Manage Your Payment panel, click the Change Payment button.
- 5. Then click the Use This Payment next to the new card.
- This credit card now becomes the one on file to use for future payments for your current subscriptions.
- You have updated the credit card to use on file.