Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
Here's how you add another credit card to have on file:
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, hover over My Account, and then select Payment Methods.
- 3. Click the icon to add a new payment.
- 4. On the Add New Payment panel, complete the information in these sections:
- Credit Card
- Billing Address
- Credit card numbers that you can enter include MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- 5. At the bottom of the panel, click the Add Card button.
- You have added a new payment method.