Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
At any time you can update the information associated with your credit card, which includes your credit card's:
- Expiration Date
- Billing Address
- 1. Click here to log into the Web.com Account Manager.
- The Home page of your Account Manager appears.
- 2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, hover over My Account, and then select Payment Methods.
- 3. Click the Manage button next to the credit card.
- On the Manage Your Payment panel, click Edit.
- 4. On the Edit Payment panel, in the appropriate fields, update any information, including the expiration date of your credit card, and also your billing address.
- 5. At the bottom of the page, click the Update Card button.
- You have updated the information on your credit card.