Important: This article applies to Register.com customers only.
SSL renewals are done via the account manager and are, for all intents and purposes, new registrations. If the renewal option is not available, a new SSL must be purchased from the Register.com website. SSLs can only be renewed within a certain window (Typically 30 to 60 days) prior to expiration due to term limits for SSL.
Please follow the steps provided below to renew your services:
1. Click here to log in to the Account Manager.
2. Click on Renewal Center.
3. Check the box next to the product you want to renew.
4. Click Renew Now.
5. You will then be brought to your shopping cart. Select the Service Term desired, then Secure Checkout.
6. Select your payment method and provide the requested information.
7. Read the Terms that apply and click Place Your Order.
Note: The new instance of the renewed SSL will need to go through the validation steps again for the certificates to be issued.