Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
Please follow these steps to submit your request for the invitation through the Web.com Site Changes Submission form:
- 1. Click here to access the Site Changes Submission form.
- 2. Complete the required fields, marked with an * asterisk, with the information on your customer account:
Note: If you open this form from your Local Business Listings dashboard, these fields will be automatically populated.
- Once your account is located, available products appear for selection.
- 3. Select the Google My Business product. Then click Next.
- 4. On the Google My Business page, specify the request for an invitation in the following fields:
- What page would you like the change on? Type Google My Business
- What would you like to change on that page? Type this message— Make this email address [insert the email address linked to your Google account here] as a manager of my Google My Business listing.
- 5. Click the Next button.
- 6. Review your request. Then click the Send My Request button.
- Your request has been sent to receive an invitation to Manage My Google My Business Listing.
- In the next three business days, you will receive an invitation from Google to become a manager of your Google My Business Listing. Follow these steps to accept the invitation.
Contacting Customer Support
Do you have a general question about your Local Business Listings service? Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-311-2707 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET.