Important: This article applies to Register.com® customers only.
Follow these steps to learn how to create a new email signature:
- 1. On the Main toolbar, click the Settings drop-down arrow and select the Settings option.
- 2. In the Settings | Signatures panel, click the New Signature button.
- 3. In the secondary window in the field, enter the name of your signature.
- 4. Use any of the editing features in the toolbar to format your email signature and then click the Save button.
- The secondary window closes and you are returned to the main Signature panel. The new signature appears in the list.
- You are ready to set up your signature and determine when it should be used.