Important: This article applies to Web.com customers only.
You may or may not have received an email from Google where Web.com requests access to your Google My Business listing.
To get started in making Web.com a manager of your existing business listing, please click the following link that applies to you:
- I Received an Email from Google Requesting Manager Access
- I Did Not Receive an Email from Google Requesting Manager Access
Through email, Google notifies you that Web.com requests access to your Google My Business listing. You'll receive one of the following emails:
The standard email notifies you that Web.com requests access to your your business listing.
Next, follow any of these options to begin the process:
• Reply to the email asking Google for assistance in adding a manager.
• Follow the link within the email for instructions on how to add a manager.
• Add a manager at a later time by following the manual process.
This email contains a menu wizard that guides you through the process of adding Web.com as a manager. To get started, just click the Review Request button.
If you did not receive an email from Google, then you can manually add Web.com as manager for your Google My Business Listing.
Here are the steps:
- 1. Click here to sign in to Google My Business home page.
- If you only have one listing in your dashboard, you will automatically be brought to the landing page for that listing. In this case, please skip to step 4.
- If you have multiple listings in your dashboard, then continue to step 2.
- 2. Make sure you’re using card view.
- If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, then click the Card View icon.
- 3. Choose the listing you’d like to manage and click Manage location.
- 4. From the menu, click the Users icon.
- 5. In the top right corner of the Manage permissions panel, that appears, click the Invite new users icon.
- 6. Enter the following email address to add Web.com as a manager to your page:
- 7. From the drop-down list, select the Manager role.
- 8. Click Invite.
Contacting Customer Support
Do you have a general question about your Local Business Listings service? Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-311-2707 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET.