With your own Google account, you can access and use many different Google services, such as Google My Business, Gmail, YouTube, and more.
Follow these steps to create your Google account:
- 1. Click here to begin creating your Google account.
- The following form appears:
- 2. Enter the appropriate information in these fields:
- Username or Email Address
- Create a password
- Confirm your password
- Mobile Phone
- Your current email address
Note: In the Choose your username field, you can either create a new email address or use an existing email address. If you use an existing email, then select I prefer to use my current email address and complete the form.
- 3. Once you have completed the form, click Next Step. Then scroll down and click Accept.
- 4. Google will send a verification message to your email.
- Please check your email and follow the link to finish creating your Google Account. Google Email Verification will be in the subject of the email.
- Now you're ready to request an invitation from Web.com to manage your Google My Business Listing. Click here to get started.
Contacting Customer Support
Do you have a general question about your Local Business Listings service? Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-311-2707 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET.