With our AppSuite email platform, you can manage the incoming emails that you want to receive.
- When you have too much spam email in your Inbox
- When you are missing important emails that display spam characteristics
To modify the whitelist or blacklist addresses in our AppSuite Webmail platform, follow these instructions:
- 1. Log into your Webmail by visiting mail.yourdomainname.ext.
- Enter your username and password for your mailbox, and then click the Login button.
Note: Substitute your actual domain name for yourdomainname.ext. For example, mail.webmailsupport.com.
- 2. In the upper right corner of your Webmail application, click the Menu button. Then click Settings.
- 3. Click Mail to expand the options, and then select Junk Mail.
- 4. On the Spam Filter & Blacklisting page, you can add email addresses to your Blacklist or Safelist, also known as a Whitelist.
- 5. To add an email address, enter the address in the corresponding text box and click the + button.
Note: Remember, messages from senders on your blacklist will no longer be able to reach you. Be careful of the email addresses that you add to this list!