Important: This is article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
With our AppSuite email platform, you can manage the incoming emails that you want to receive when:
- You have too much spam email in your inbox
- You are missing essential emails that display spam characteristics
Add or Modify Safelist or Blacklist Email AddressesTo add or remove addresses to the whitelist or blacklist in our AppSuite Webmail platform, follow these instructions:
1. Log into your Webmail by visiting mail.yourdomainname.ext.
Note: Substitute your actual domain name for mail.yourdomainname.ext. For example, if your website is webmailsupport.com, then enter mail.webmailsupport.com into your web browser.
3. In the upper right corner of your Webmail application, click the Menu button. Then click Settings.
4. Click Mail to expand the options, and then select Junk Mail.
5. On the Spam Filter & Blacklisting page, you can add email addresses to your Blacklist or Safelist, also known as a Whitelist.
- To add an email address, enter the address in the corresponding text box and click the + button.
- To remove an email address, locate the email address, then click the trash button.
- To edit the spam filter, slide the filter to the desired level, then click Set Filter Level.
Note: Remember, messages from senders on your blacklist will no longer be able to reach you. Be careful of the email addresses that you add to this list!