Our AppSuite email platform can set up a mailbox to automatically forward all messages received to five different email addresses. This is useful if:
- You want to use one mailbox to receive correspondence and have multiple users able to receive these messages or
- You wish to send email to another email box as an archive or backup.
Follow these instructions on how to set up email forwarding:
- 1. Log into your Webmail by visiting mail.yourdomainname.ext.
- Enter your username and password for your mailbox, and then click the Login button.
Note: Substitute your actual domain name for yourdomainname.ext. For example, mail.webmailsupport.com.
- 2. In the upper right corner of your Webmail application, click the Menu button. Then click Settings.
- 3. Click Mail to expand the options, and then select Auto Forward.
- 4. From this page you can enter up to five email addresses to forward messages. Enter the address(es) in fields provided, and then check the Enable Forward box. Click the Save button.
Note: If you do not check the box marked Keep a copy of each forwarded message, then the messages will be deleted from the mailbox and our server after successfully forwarding to the destination email address(es) listed above.
- You have enabled email forwarding for your mailbox.