Important: This article applies to Network Solutions®, Register®, and Web.com® customers.
You should enter your authorization code on the Transfer In page. Follow these steps to enter your authorization code:
- 1. Log in to the Account Manager.
2. At the bottom of the account manager home page, click "Go" next to one of the transfers to go to the transfer status page.
- The Transfer In page opens.
- 3. On the Transfer In page, click the + plus sign next to a domain that is in a status of Invalid Auth Code or Pending Auth Code.
- 4. In the field, enter the code.
- 5. Click the Submit button.
- You have entered your authorization code.