Important: This article applies to Network Solutions customers only.
Note: Click the appropriate links below for setup instructions if you have a hosting account with Network Solutions or if you are hosted elsewhere.
Help protect your website pages with these trusted SiteLock products:
- SiteLock® Defend™
SiteLock malware scanning products perform the following services:
- Checks your website each day for risks
- Validates them to ensure they are real threats
- Removes any vulnerabilities to keep your website files safe and clean
With the SiteLock911 product, you can remove any unwanted malware from your web pages within minutes—most malware scans complete within two hours for an entire website. This service is a one-time malware fix for any website that has been hacked.
Click here to begin setting up the SiteLock 911 product to protect your websites. If you are not hosted with Network Solutions, then please click here for the instructions on how to set up the SiteLock911 service.
With the SiteLock Defend product, you can start your day protected with a daily scan of your website to remove any potential or unwanted threats to your web pages. The Defend product protects against the top 10 Open Web Application Security Project (OSWASP) threats. The Open Web Application Security Project is a 501(c)(3) worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of software.
More product benefits include:
- Ongoing vulnerability scans that you manage to monitor the health of your websites
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) and a Web-Application Firewall (WAF) that helps prevent vulnerabilities from getting to your website
- SiteLock Trust Seal approval on your web pages
Need Additional Help?
If you need additional help in setting up the SiteLock911 service, then please call 1-866-908-3442.