Important: This is article applies to Network Solutions® customers only
To find instructions on how to update your contact information associated with your account, please follow these instructions:
- Click here to login to the Account Manager.
- On the upper right corner of the homepage, click the dropdown arrow beside your name.
- Select My Profile & Security.
- In the Profile Section, click Edit.
- Update your contact information, then click Save.
- Enter your password, then click Confirm.
Note: For extra security, when you adjust any account-identifying information – including your Name, Pin, Email, or Trusted Phone Number – the system will ask you to confirm your password to avoid unauthorized changes.
- Check the box to confirm the changes made and click Save.
Note: When you update your personal information, it will trigger a popup informing you that making changes to this section will put your account on a 60-day transfer lock.
You have successfully updated your contact information.