To update your contact information in your Account Manager, please follow the steps below.
Follow these instructions to change your login information:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Click the Account Settings tab.
- 3. Click the User Profile.
- 4. Click the Edit User ID / Password button.
- You have changed your login information.
Follow these instructions to update your first and last name:
- 1. Next to your name, click the Change Name link, enter a new name, then click the Continue button.
- 2. Review the changes, then click the link to read the Service Agreement and. When finished, select the check box, then click the Continue button.
- 3. On the Changes Confirmed page, click the Continue button to return to your account information.
- 4. Make any additional changes to your user profile, then click the Save button.
- You have updated your name on the account.
If you need to update your address, phone number, or email address, follow these instructions:
- 1. Enter the new information in the appropriate text box.
- 2. Click the Save button.
- You have updated your contact information.
Note: Your NIC Handle cannot be edited and is automatically generated by Network Solutions and cannot be changed. The NIC Handle uniquely identifies a user in the database. If you are the Account Holder or Registrant, then changing your User Name will also change the Account Holder or Registrant name.