Important: This is article applies to Network Solutions® customers only
With the Web Forwarding product, you have the advantage of making multiple websites that look like a single website. You can register misspellings, alternate extensions, such as .org, .net and abbreviations that forward to your primary website.
Set Up Web Forwarding
To set up your Web Forwarding service, please do the following:
1. In the Account Manager, select My Domain Names.
2. Select the domain name you want to change, then click Manage.
3. In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points.
4. Select Web Forwarding, then click Continue.
5. In the text box, type the destination URL where you would like your domain name registration to forward. If the destination URL has an SSL Certificate, be sure you use HTTPS:// when entering the URL.
6. Click the checkbox next to Mask Destination URL if you want to turn on masking, then click the Continue button.
7. Click Apply Changes to confirm the changes.
8. You have set up the Web Forwarding service for your domain.
Note: Changes may take up to 1-2 hours to complete.