If you have already purchased a Web Hosting product, then you can install WordPress® directly from your web hosting control panel.
Here are the steps to install WordPress:
- 1. Log in to the web hosting control panel. For more information, please see How Do I Access the Web Hosting Control Panel?
- 2. On the My Products and Services tab, click My Hosting Packages.
- 3. In the Most Popular Tools section, click the Open Source Applications button.
- 4. From the Open Source Library, click the Category drop-down list, then select Blog Tools.
- 5. Next to the WordPress application, click the Add New button.
- 6. On the Set Up and Installation panel, select the domain name and location where you want the WordPress files installed.
- Click the Continue button.
- 7. On the Create Account panel, complete the following fields:
- When finished, check the box to accept the terms, then click the Continue button.
- 8. Confirm your information in the following panel. Then click the Confirm button.
- WordPress is now installed. You can now log in to WordPress and begin creating your website or blog.