Note: This article only applies when installing WordPress from open source apps for Shared Hosting Packages.
- 1. Click here and log into the Account Manager
- 2. Click the My Products & Services tab.
- 3. Click on the My Hosting Packages hyperlink.
Note: If you have more than 1 hosting package, you will need to select the package you’d like to manage by clicking the MANAGE button on the right side of the page.
- 4. Scroll down to the Site Enhancements section. Click the Open Source Applications icon.
- 5. You are provided with a list of open source applications that are available for a one-click installation. Next to the WordPress application, click the Add New button.
Note: If you already have an application installed, you will need to click the View Open Source Applications button to get to the open source applications page.
- 6. On the Set Up and Installation panel, select the domain name and location where you want the WordPress files installed.
- 7. Click the Continue button
- 8. On the Create Account panel, complete the following fields:
- 1. Username
- 2. Password
- 3. Email
- 9. When finished, check the box to accept the terms, then click the Continue button.
- 10. Confirm your information in the following panel. Click the Confirm button.
If you need answers to a question our experts are available to answer your questions at 1-866-391-4357.
Once again, thank you for choosing Network Solutions®. We are committed to providing you with the solutions, services, and support to help you succeed.