phpMyAdmin is a software program, which is used to administer a MySQL database. phpMyAdmin already comes installed and enabled for use with any Web Hosting package.
Follow these instructions to access phpMyAdmin:
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. On the left side of the page, click Hosting Packages.
3. Click the Manage button next to the Web Hosting Service you desire to open phpMyAdmin.
4. On the Web Hosting control panel, scroll down to the Configurations section, then click the Database Manager icon.
5. Click the Admin button next to the database that you want to manage.
You are now logged in to phpMyAdmin.