Follow the below instructions to import your MySQL database:
2. Go to My Hosting Packages tab. If you have more than one Web Hosting package, select the package you need to update then click Manage.
3. Scroll down to the Configurations section, then click the Database Manager icon.
4. Click on the Admin button next to the database you wish to work with.
5. PhpMyAdmin will now launch in a separate window. To import your MySQL database, click the Import hyperlink.
Note: The max file size of your database can be 8MB.
Note: If your MySQL database is larger than 8MB it cannot be imported thru phpMyAdmin. You can import a database larger than 8MB by using SQLyog.
- Database Name
- Database Username and Password
- DB IP address
How Do I Obtain All of the Database Information?
2. Click on the Configurations icon.
3. Click on Database Manager icon.
4. Select the radio button next to the Database you are working with and click the Edit button.
5. All the Database information will be displayed on the next screen.