Databases allow you to set up dynamic and powerful websites. The Microsoft SQL database is one of the most common database server types and is only available on a Windows hosting platform.
Follow these instructions to set up a database:
- 1. Log in to your Account Manager.
- 2. On the left side of the page, click Hosting Packages.
- 3. Click the Manage button beside the Hosting Package that you want to access.
- 4. On the Web Hosting Dashboard, scroll down to the Configurations section, then click the Database Manager icon.
- 5. Click the Microsoft SQL Server icon.
- 6. Click the Add button.
- 7. Complete the required information, then click OK.
You have created a new database and are returned to the Database Manager.