Follow these instructions to move or change your DNS information to a new server:
- 1. Click here and log in to your Account Manager.
- 2. Within the Account Manager, select My Domain Names.
- 3. Select the domain name you want to change and click Manage.
- 4. In the green/purple box, select Change Where Domain Points.
- 5. Select Domain Name Server (DNS).
- 6. Under Specify the Domain Name Servers section, type Name Server 1 and Name Server 2.
- 7. To enter additional Domain Name Servers, click the Add More Name Servers link.
- 8. Click Continue, then click Apply Changes to accept the changes.
Note: Domain Name Server changes may take 24-36 hours to update throughout the internet. Advanced DNS updates will take up to 2 hours to take effect—updates may resolve more quickly at some locations than others because many name servers on the Internet retrieve updates at different times.