Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
Find My FTP Information
Follow these steps to find your FTP information:
- 1. Go to http://networksolutions.com, then click the Manage Account button.
- 2. Enter the User ID and password you created during your Web hosting purchase.
- 3. Click My Hosting Packages.
Note: If you have multiple packages you may have to click the Manage button on the package you wish to connect to before you get to the details in the following image.
- 4. Click the Web Hosting Toolbox icon.
- 5. From the FTP & Content Publishing section, click the FTP Account Manager icon.
- 6. Your FTP Username can be viewed on this page. You will be unable to view your FTP Password.
- You have viewed your FTP information.
Edit Existing FTP Information
Follow these steps to edit existing FTP information:
- 1. Select the FTP account, then click the Edit link.
- 2. Enter the new FTP Username/Password and type a directory name in the Directory textbox if you would like to restrict account access to a specific directory.
- 3. Click the Save button.
- You have updated your FTP information.
Note: FTP username must contain between 9 to 20 characters, consist of alphanumeric characters and/or underscores and/or percentages.
FTP Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number). Once your FTP password has been set you will be unable to view your password, please commit your password to memory.