- Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Click on My Products & Services tab.
- 3. Click the >FTP User/Pwd link
Note – If you have more than 1 package, you will need to select Manage to the right of the package you’re working with.
- 4. From this screen, you can edit the existing accounts, or you can add a new FTP account.
If you are updating an existing account (e.g. changing the password) you can simply click the FTP User ID.
If you need answers to a question our experts are available to answer your questions at 1-866-391-4357.
Once again, thank you for choosing Network Solutions®. We are committed to providing you with the solutions, services, and support to help you succeed.