To access your email messages, you must first set up your mailbox with a name and password.
Follow the steps below to set up a mailbox associated with your Hosting Package:
- 1. Log in to your Account Manager.
- 2. On the left side of the page, click Email.
- 3. Find the Hosting Package Email row in the Your Available Email Services section.
- 4. Click Create Mailbox.
- 5. Enter the mailbox name and choose the domain name you want to use from the drop-down list.
- 6. Enter and confirm password, then click Save and Continue.
Note: Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 12 characters
- Must contain at least three of the following:
- an uppercase character
- a lowercase character
- a number (0-9)
- a special character (!@#$%^&*)
- Must not be the same as your current password
- Must not include any portion of your email address
- Should not contain any personal information.
You have set up your mailbox.
Note: For newly registered domain names, it may take up to 36 hours for your mailbox settings to activate. For domain names that have been registered for 36 hours or more, it may take up to 15 minutes for your changes to take effect.