To access your email messages, you must first set up your e mailbox with a name and password.
To set up an emailbox associated with your Hosting Package:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Click My Email.
- 3. In the Services section and under the Hosting Package for which you want to set up an emailbox, you see Hosting Package Emailboxes.
- Click the + icon to the left if the list is not expanded.
- 4. Click the Unassigned Hosting Emailboxes (Set up now) link.
- 5. For each emailbox you want to set up.
- Type a name in the Emailbox Name text box.
- Select the domain name from the Domain Name drop-down menu; this option is available only for accounts with multiple domain names.
- Type a password in the Emailbox Password text box and type it again in the Confirm Password text box.
Note: Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 12 characters
- Must contain at least three of following:
- an uppercase character
- a lowercase character
- a number (0-9)
- a special character ( !@#$%^&*)
- Must not be the same as your current password
- Must not include any portion of your email address
- Should not contain any personal information.
- 6. Click the Save button.
- Your emailbox is set up.
Note: For newly registered domain names, it may take up to 36 hours for your e-mailbox settings to activate. For domain names that have been registered for 36 hours or more, it may take up to 15 minutes for your changes to take effect.