To access your email messages, you must first set up your emailbox with a name and password.
To set up an emailbox associated with your Hosting Package:
1. Login to your Account Manager.
2. Click My Email.
3. In the Services section and under the Hosting Package for which you want to set up an emailbox, you see Hosting Package Emailboxes.
Click the + icon to the left if the list is not expanded.
4. Click the Unassigned Hosting Emailboxes (Set up now) link.
5. For each emailbox you want to set up.
- Type a name in the Emailbox Name text box.
- Select the domain name from the Domain Name drop-down menu; this option is available only for accounts with multiple domain names.
- Type a password in the Emailbox Password text box and type it again in the Confirm Password text box.
Note: Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 12 characters
- Must contain at least three of the following:
- an uppercase character
- a lowercase character
- a number (0-9)
- a special character (!@#$%^&*)
- Must not be the same as your current password
- Must not include any portion of your email address
- Should not contain any personal information.
6. Click the Save button.
Your emailbox is set up.
Note: For newly registered domain names, it may take up to 36 hours for your e-mailbox settings to activate. For domain names that have been registered for 36 hours or more, it may take up to 15 minutes for your changes to take effect.