Perform the following steps to begin setting up your Web Hosting Package:
Step 1: Log into Your Account:
2. Enter your Username and Password, then click Login.
Step 2: Assign Your Domain Name to Your Hosting Package:
- If you have multiple hosting packages, then you are prompted to select the package that you are updating.
3. Click Assign New.
4. Select a Domain from the drop-down box and click Select.
- If your domain is not listed, click Add domain not listed, then click Select. Then type in the domain name and click Select. Follow the instructions displayed to configure the DNS to point correctly to your site.
- If you have not yet registered a domain, you can purchase and register a new domain, then click Domain Names in the top navigation bar. Once the domain is registered, then start from the beginning with the Step 2 instructions.
- If you have multiple hosting packages, you will be prompted to select the package that you are updating and click Continue.
Step 4: Decide How You Are Going to Build and Upload Your Site:
Option 1: Use our Built-in Website Builder Tool
- Use the built-in Website Builder Tool to build and publish your site. No web design experience necessary!
Option 2: Design your Own Website and upload your site via FTP or File Manager.
- Follow the guide found here to get started with FTP:
- Follow the guide found here to get started with File Manager:
- Read through the FAQs and troubleshooting advice for FTP found here.
- Follow the setup guide for the Open Source library found here.